McHenry Power Plate ® Vibrational Training
The Power Plate is a whole-body vibration (WBV) fitness equipment that provides an effective form of exercise training that optimizes health in many ways and is appropriate for all ages and abilities. The technology is engineered to apply the science behind the body’s natural response to destabilization and provides a full-body workout in as little as 30 minutes. The Power Plate platform uses a consistent, safe and controlled level of vibration that moves in three directions (up and down, front and back, and side to side). It can be used as a great workout and addition to regular physical therapy services.
How Power Plate Works
Vibration: The Power Plate generates controlled vibrations between 25-40Hz that are transmitted throughout the whole body. Using the plate can be done in several ways including while sitting, standing, or while exercising on the platform.
Stabilization Training: While performing exercises on the Power Plate, the vibrations challenge the body by creating a mild unstable surface which makes exercises more difficult. Holding posture is more challenging.
Muscle Activation: Vibration causes muscles to contract and relax similar to what occurs during weight lifting or resistance training. The contractions are so fast, and only the vibration is felt. The extra contractions challenge the muscles more than exercising without vibration making the workout load more intense.
How Much Does McHenry Power Plate Cost?
When it comes to the cost of McHenry Power Plate Therapy, our office typically charges per session. The cost will vary depending on the length of the session and whether you have insurance or not. A session will typically include the use of the Power Plate machine that delivers the vibration therapy. The vibration works at a high speed and transmits a wave of energy to stimulate, contract, and relax muscles in a consistent and controlled technique.
You may be wondering, “How much does McHenry power plate therapy cost?” Our McHenry power plate therapy treatment can range from $100-$200 per session.
The only commercial Power Plate in McHenry County Near You
Red Rock PT is proud to be the only physical therapy clinic in McHenry County to offer a commercial power plate workout.
Feel Better. Play Better. Look Better.
From rejuvenation and anti-aging treatments to rehabilitation and therapeutic massage, Power Plate provides exceptional results. More than 200 research studies conducted on whole body vibration have shown, when used regularly as part of a healthy lifestyle, Power Plate can help provide numerous wellness and fitness benefits.
Benefits of Power Plate Training:
- Full-Body Workout – In as little as 30 minutes!
- Increase Strength – Improves muscle tone, and builds explosive power and endurance. Rapid contractions assist with building muscle.
- Increase Flexibility – Increases range of motion, coordination, balance, and stability. Vibration helps relax the muscles, improving lengthening, and reducing tightness.
- Circulation – Improves and increases blood flow to strengthen the cardiovascular system. Increased muscle activation promotes circulation and lymphatic movement, and reduces muscle soreness post-activity. Research shows that vibration while exercising increases human growth hormone production which assists with tissue repair.
- Effective for Weight Loss – Reduces body fat and enhances metabolism. Using whole body vibration while exercising increases calories burn, while also working on improving muscle mass.
- Helps Alleviate Pain – Promotes faster recovery of damaged muscles and tendons, decreases pain, and improves joint function.
- Cellulite Reduction – Diminishes the appearance of cellulite.
- Rehabilitation – The Power Plate can be used in Physical Therapy programs for pain relief, injury recovery, and injury prevention.
- Improved Bone Density – Research shows that vibration training improves bone density. This is an effective tool as part of an osteoporosis prevention program
Contact an Experienced McHenry Power Plate Specialist
If you are looking for a highly rated McHenry power plate therapist near you, contact our office at 815-451-4502 to speak with one of our local physical therapists. Fill out the contact form or give us a call at 815-451-4502 to see how we can help you live pain-free!
McHenry Power Plate Review
Red Rock Physical Therapy is a gem tucked away in McHenry. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly. They are willing to work with your schedule to get you in to receive care. They are concerned with your well being and safety. I recommend them to anyone needing physical therapy.Shawn Smosna
Rating: 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Shawn Smosna, April 4, 2020
Read more of our client reviews on our Google profile!
Highly Rated McHenry Personal Injury Lawyers
Donahue & Walsh, P.C.
4310 W Crystal Lake Rd #C-D
McHenry, IL 60050
Botto Gilbert Lancaster, PC
970 McHenry Ave
Crystal Lake, IL 60014
Taradash, Johnson, Janezic Injury Lawyers
908 S Illinois Route 31
McHenry, IL 60050
The Law Office of Scott W. Brammer
5447 Bull Valley Rd.
McHenry, IL 60050
We have no affiliation with these companies. They happen to be highly rated on Yelp and/or Google.