Dr. Allyson L. Stellmach, PT
As a physical therapist Dr. Allyson L. Stellmach has enjoyed honing her skills in manual therapy and working one-on-one with clients. She has been at Red Rock since graduating from physical therapy school in 2016, with a sabbatical working at the John F. Barnes Myofascial Release Clinic in Malvern, PA.
Specializing in John F. Barnes Myofascial Release allows her to be successful treating anyone from the athlete, to the active adult, elderly, and anyone in-between. She enjoys working with a variety of patients and being able to treat from a holistic perspective. Her love of movement originates in her athletics background, playing volleyball at the collegiate level. The body is fascinating and has massive potential, she enjoys being apart of an individual’s health team.
- BA in Biology, Truman State University, 2013
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, University of Illinois at Chicago, 2016
- Continuing Education: MFR 1, MFR2, LP, CT, Unwinding, Rebounding, Repeats, McKenzie, IPA, Rockblades
- Member of the Illinois Physical Therapy Association
- Member of the American Physical Therapy Association